Skip to main content

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party




 I just love to throw a great party! I love fellowship, and most of all I love celebrating my daughter!!! Her 3 little years are worth celebrating. And celebrating in a big way. After all, she only turns 3 once.

Let's talk about cake. I love cake. I love cupcakes. I love all things sweet. My sweet pea also loves cake! SO we had both.

Minnie Mouse Cupcakes

The cupcake picks and wraps came from a shop on Estsy.com. I am not sure of the shop, but they were super cute. I loved the sprinkles.I picked them up at our local super store. I have had many people ask how I make my icing. So, here is my secret.
1 box powdered sugar
1 large scoop Crisco
2-4 tablespoons of milk
vanilla extract
Super, super easy and so very yummy!

We loved this cake!!

Every party must have a party favor. I found these on Birthday Express. I wanted to give a favor that kiddo's could use, not one that would go in the trash after the party. They came in very handy at the party.


Who loves candy? We do! We do! We love candy in this house. However, I do not always keep it around. So a party is the perfect time to pull it out. I did keep in mind the ages of our little guests. I tried to choose candy that little teeth could handle. Needless to say the Candy Table was a hit!

Pop Corn....did someone say pop corn? How about pink pop corn? Now we are talking. I looked up how to color pop corn and found a few different ways. I will say, I am not a pro at this and I burned a really good cookware piece. So, I will skip on sharing the how- to. It is most defiantly something you will have to research.

Coke anyone? Need I say more? The grown children loved this party favor.





I splurged and rented a jumpie. The best money I ever spent!!! Hands down!!! The kiddo's did not leave this thing the whole party.  Inside this big thing, was a small slide just for toddlers. Fun Source is the best place to rent, and we were able to get little table and chairs for the children.  

How should every great party end?? With a pinata!! Everybody loves it! Also watching children who are not coordinated enough swing a bat, is priceless!! I purchased this pinata at Birthday Express.  It was really easy to stuff. If you choose not to swing a bat, it does have pull strings.

This sums up the party. She had a fantastic time! However, the sugar high has not worn off yet!

Comments

  1. I am loving all of your posts!!! AND....I love the bday party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Biggest Contest of the Year

Hello Followers and Fans, I am in a very festive mood today. The Christmas music, lights, lots of chocolate dipped things, and smell of gingerbread cookies has me in a gift giving mood today. Tis the season for giving....... and a little bit of pixie dust. Would you like to win a $200.00 deposit for you next Disney Destination vacation?? Well, if you do just comment on this blog post. That is all you have to do. I do have a few contest rules and regulations. 1. You must be a follower of my blog to enter. 2. This contest is only for adults. You must be 21 or older to enter. Sorry kiddos, just ask your parents to enter.  3. If you like my Facebook page I will throw in an extra ticket for you in the drawing. 4. In order for you to received the 200.00 toward your Disney Destination vacation, you must book a package with Zip a dee doo dah Travel. This package may be booked in 2012. This offer will expire December 31 2012. 5. Only one winner will be chosen to receive the 200.00 depo
Disney Cruise Specialty Information: Theme Nights, Excursions, Special On Board Activities Requiring PRE-Sign Up  Theme Nights:  On each cruise there are a variety of specialty nights that you might want to prepare for. Some people go all out for these nights and some people do nothing…it is a personal preference what you wish to do, but we want you to have all the information you need to make that choice PIRATE NIGHT:  (Happens on all ships/sailings) https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/pirate-night-deck-party/ Schedule of Nights Based on Cruise Length: 3-night cruises: • One cruise casual night—no swimwear or tank tops • One pirate night themed deck party • One optional “dress-up night"—jacket for men, dress or pantsuit for women 4-night cruises: • First night is cruise casual—no swimwear or tank tops • One pirate night themed deck party • One optional dress-up night—jacket for men, dress or pantsuit for women • Final night
One of my favorite things to do at Walt Disney World during Christmas is to visit the deluxe resorts.  Each resort is decorated in it’s own unique way.  The Grand Floridian features a life sized gingerbread house in it’s lobby.  When you walk in, you can smell the gingerbread…yum!!  Here’s a time lapse video of how the magic happens at the Grand Floridian! https://youtu.be/Si2pcosZjbk